This fat-blasting workout video, created for FitSugar by Andrea Orbeck, will work your entire body in 10 minutes. Andrea has trained many Victoria’s Secret models and now she’ll train you in the comfort of your living room — no props needed. So no excuses!

17 comments on “Victoria’s Secret Model Workout: 10-Minute Fat-Blasting Circuit
  1. tiara kristy says:

been doing this workout for a week now, and I can see the results

2. Evelyn says:

wth I could do this only 2 minutes Ahhhhh I almost died NEVER again.

3. omg this is really work XD XD thanks XD

4. you r really annoying no hate can u not be so fake

5. I lost 9-10 kilos when I was 17 in 3 months doing this workout once or twice every day and following a strict diet, so I'm trying it again now, 4 years later haha

6. Niamh Bailey says:

I did this in the summer for two weeks straight combined with a warm up and cool down routine. Saw a visible improvement and felt lighter. TOP TIP: to help with my determination I made a time lapse of me doing it everytime. It would make me want to finish it to have a longer clip, strange but it works.

7. Sanaa Kashif says:

This is actually really good and not to hard but the jumping i die every time

8. oh my god, the first one is the most painful of them, i can't even finish

9. Anyone else think that the lady in the back on the left looked like the most awkward human being? She looked so awkward doing everything

10. how many times do i have to do this on a workout day?

11. I am sooo out of shape…. I sat down after 5 minutes omg I am ashamed of myself

12. I'm gonna do this twice a day for 2 weeks and see if there are any results

13. just done the exercise godddd its so tiring but the ill do it tomorrow again am 90kg and pretty heavy to jump but would shed of 30kg this year it is a challenge am putting myself into any people who wanna lose weight together/

14. Wendell says:

I started this out doing this twice a day for 3 days with 200 sit-ups. Then I increased it to 4 times a day along with 400 sit-ups. Man it's torture. When I calculated the calories for the 4 times a day routine, I found out that I burned a little more than 700 calories a day. I have been doing this for about a week now.

15. amygiggles says: