Your legs are truly lovely and take you everywhere you want to go, but if you sometimes scan them in the mirror and think of cottage cheese, here’s a workout for you. Strengthen and tone your powerful gams with this quick and effective workout. Just press play and get ready to show your legs some love.

Visit our website for more great workouts and fitness tips!

Are we friends yet? Join us on Facebook!

Get the latest updates via Twitter!

22 comments on “Bye Bye Cottage Cheese Thighs: 5-Minute Leg Workout | Class FitSugar
  1. it's perfect I really feel the burn

2. Pam Leppich says:

wow. I will give it a try but a plastic knee won't allow me to go down that far. How much difference will it make?

3. It`s been weeks since I began using this cellulite tip “GetPlanOnly Com” (Google it). Even though I did not assume so much from “GetPlanOnly Com”, I attempted it since I was busy. I can`t imagine how fast the outcome it taking place. The potency of it exceeded my anticipations. I don`t regret my choice of attempting this product.

4. Sharon Kende says:

Last comment was about the single legged turnover. Liked the burn with no strain and liked the balance challenge

5. Sharon Kende says:

Took a while to get right though

6. Damn, thank you for this! I don't think my heart has ever raced this fast!

7. How much calories does this exercise burn ?

8. Kwynn Alge says:

I think the squat jump is the hardest cause your legs feel heavy and like jello

9. Arina says:

this one is tough, I did it for the first time today!!! Hope it'll help!!!

10. i was sweating soooo much after this…I'm legit out of breath

11. I have only been utilizing this cellulite tip “www cozo plan” (Google it) for a couple of weeks now. I didn’t guess much from “http cozo unique”, but I was frantic and decided to give it a try. Well, I couldn’t trust the quick results I was observing. This worked much better than I’d ever hoped or predicted. I don’t feel sorry for my decision of trying this item. You can know all about "cozo unique to" on Google.

12. Thumbs down for the lie of suggesting you can get rid of cellulite. And putting that in the title to what? Get views from those who don't know better. Imagine if we can sue the instructor when we still have cottage cheese.

13. I'm sure it's a great workout, but to claim that it gets rid of cottage cheese thighs, um? no. My twin is no bigger or less fit than you, yet she does have cellulite. It's frustrating when people suggest cellulite removal is possible. Reduced maybe. But honestly, research what cellulite is. Genetically you may never get it, but jumping around is not going to make it go away. And I doubt this instructor is that naive. More like she's playing on other people being naive. Why don't y'all just buy all the lotions instead.

14. man if I ever do this I will have like 4 orgabsms

15. luvvv this !!!! totally worth it !!

16. Muk Abin says:

put some clothes on.. I just wanted some workout advice, but yet i have this forced on me?

17. Do your monthly bills give you pressure each time you think of them? Would you like to earn 174 U.S. dollars every day through using a significant plan? We understand an effective method that you can use! Do you know it? Just Google “zimo unique plan”…

18. chempanda says:

i love how the title says "cottage cheese" thighs hahah

19. Sena Baysal says: