23 comments on “GIANNI VERSACE Full Show Spring 1997 Milan by Fashion Channel
  1. Sujata Roy says:

awesome collection awesome models

2. The music up until 1:39 sounds like a rough draft version of "AFX – Halibut Acid" or something.

3. mrfedupable says:

pretty girls and frocks, ruined by crap music

4. sam1174 says:

If you're looking for the thumbnail just jump straight to 6:50. The rest is just kind of meh.

5. Tin Man says:

Bad hair and grotesque eye makeup. I'm glad people don't really dress like that.

6. ayy lol says:

please post the versace fall 1998 v videos please

7. I did not appreciate Gianni Versace as a designer until I have seen this fashion show. Now I understand how talented he really was and what kind of influence on fashion he had.

8. Si ce n'est pas un secret D'État, un travail complet devrait faire  écrire le nom de tout les filles participant à cette parade renommé.

9. do not defy the truth ,,girls on that scale are looked over ,,then voided,,it is the devil peeve for female angels , they are a drop in the bucket

10. Leslie,," yes but sexually , you get a man ,I get a man ,,we are mates,"

11. As a female angel ,,you should post an art nude up to standard,,I did on 5 style levels and on German charity TV for the US Blue Girl dissidents in German parks,"

12. Leslie Masterock,," you shared your men with your running mate Leslie James ,,you had 3 sheets ,,that to ,,yes I am a tall female angel."

13. that is why Govt.s put out beauty grant,,the devil tries to void out the female angels

14. well in micro wave techtronic dreams , female angels are void,, wether your female or not , you must question their invisibility as a sign of the devil on earth

15. a wow moment @6:52. Who the hell did their hair?

16. Jaden Jahci says:

Time doesn't Fuck around.
    Sincerely,