www.sixweeksonpointe.com

Full Barre Workout Video to do at home. FREE 39 Minute Barre workout full program from upper body toning to lower body tightening to flattening those abs. It’s all here in this workout!

Workout Breakdown: http://tinyurl.com/qyd8ne5

29 comments on “Barre Workout Video – FREE 40 Minute Barre Workout Video At Home
  1. L CM says:

Just surfing for workout videos and ran into to this. Hats off to those of you who can do this. Yeesh!

2. Mary Salhus says:

I just stumbled upon your workouts and I love them-I actually look forward to doing your workouts! Please do more videos!

3. What a great workout!!!!!!!!!

4. OMG! I did this workout yesterday and I'm sore in places I've never been before! 🙂 LOVE this workout! <3

5. Lisa Vogan says:

I love all the "experts" on the internet! ; )
    This is not a heavy weight training video – the rep speed is brisk bc the weights are light. The squats are deep bc it is barre. Start with very light weight & the range of motion that you can do & progress. Perhaps it should just be labelled as NOT for beginners. Being a fellow fitness instructor, I appreciate this video! THANKS!

6. Hi, I am using my ipad but I can' find the speed buttom. Can u help?

7. Kayla Pope says:

Yeah I'm definitely not at this level lol

8. K Tuers says:

Good workout but WAY too much talking. It's annoying and hurts the ears.

9. Curlylocks says:

best barre workout ever!!

10. I found the woman moves too quickly between workouts, making me feel lost or like I have to catch up.

11. Isabella Tse says:

Great workout, love it, sore the day after! Thank you for posting!!

12. Finnla26 says:

Thanks for the great workout!

13. bbyblue says:

i loved this workout.
    this is not for beginners!! the 100 squats were verrrrrry challenging. i guess if u do this 2-3 more times it will get easier..
    but it was a great workout

14. Nice video…Very nice workouts!!

15. Ok I just did this work out! Love it but I take back my last comment it is a little too fast. I had to pause a lot. But I'd still rather it be too fast than too slow. It burned a lot of calories for me!! This 40 minute workout took me 60 minutes but that's ok. I made it 🙂 Thanks Shauna!

16. I like the speed!! Helps get in your cardio too. If it's too fast just hit pause. Move at your own pace. It's better to me to move too fast than too slow. Harder to fast forward than to hit pause.

17. Loved it! Very challenging!

18. The workouts are amazing! I wrote down the series so I can go at my own pace (a slower one) for now, but still great core and upper body stuff 🙂

19. kesaiserris9 says:

changed my mind I will make up my own routine this is just too bad I mean it is so bad

20. kesaiserris9 says:

I am sorry but the speed of this is absurd if you want the individual to maintain proper form and get any benefit from the movements. I did not design this workout so there is no way that I can conceivably know the exercises that will appear before the appear. The only way I could move this fast is if I had memorized the full routine ahead of time. The exercises are fine but this is worst planning I have seen so far and I have done tons of exercise videos. I am going to do the whole thing but I wont do it again. Very disappointed

21. Mamun Ahmed says:

I recently hit a goal of losing 100 lbs naturally just followed A “Pro Fitness Coach” who helps me suggest some diet method and exercise which works pretty cool. Get free coach online ”profitnesscoach4u” (Search it Google)

22. Lousifer7 says:

What an amazing workout!!!! May i ask if i can do all these while i breastfeed after 20minutes warm up with fast walk on the running machine? And if yes how many times in a week could help me to see results soon (while i eat healthy )? Thank you!

23. Awesome workout! It does not seen like cardio however, I am sweating bullets!!!

24. Annod Coach says:

I like this .. will have to use it

25. Merl100 says:

AMAZING WORKOUT!!! Had me sweating and heart racing like CRAZY!!!

26. maria marg says:

How often should I do these EXERCISES ON and when will I see results ;thank you!!!!

27. Sorry about this post… terrible technique if this is based on a ballet workout. The hip should stay still all the time. The counting makes this workout a torture. This has nothing to do with ballet and the tempo is so wrong if you want to do it properly and consciously.