Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1 is a fierce fat-blasting abdominal workout that employs a sure-fire combination of core-focused cardio circuits and ab-toning exercises that target multiple muscle groups simultaneously to boost the metabolism, slim the waistline, and chisel rock-hard abs. Forget boring sit-ups and prepare to sweat as America’s toughest trainer, Jillian Michaels takes you through this intense, ab-shredding workout that begins with a dynamic total-body warm-up, followed by 2 complete core-strengthening cardio circuits that will target every area of the abs before finishing up with a soothing, full-body stretch to maximize results. Learn how to shed fat and tone the entire body as you develop strong muscle and ripped definition. Sculpt and strengthen the arms, shoulders, chest, obliques, legs, butt, and back with this highly effective 35 minute workout from Jillian’s “6 Week Six-Pack” Fitness DVD that contains several key moves including lunges, burpees, twists, squats, crunches, supermans, planks, butt lifts, and mountain climbers that are crucial to shaping the sexy six-pack that you have always dreamed of. This workout is great for all skill levels however, beginners may choose to modify it by eliminating the weights. Work out with one of the world’s most famous trainers right from your own living room! Look and feel your best with Jillian as you craft a lean, sexy, and defined body in 6 weeks. Tune in to the BeFit Channel for new workouts uploaded daily and be sure to try our free 30-day “BeFit in 90” system. For more workouts from Jillian, click here: http://bit.ly/H3SuaK

Purchase Jillian Michaels’ “6 Week Six-Pack” workout here:

Click here to sign up for the BeFit newsletter for workout tips, recipes and more!

Click Here to Subscribe to the BeFit channel:

For full selection of great workouts like this one, visit the BeFit Channel on YouTube:

Check out our official website at:

Check us out on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter at:

Check us out on Google+

Check us out on Pinterest

To purchase DVD’s, Check out the Lionsgate Fitness store at:

37 comments on “Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1
  1. Curtis Weber says:

In general this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) is a great guide and a must have for anybody who wants 6 pack abs. Getting this book is suggested by if you`d like to have nice look and high self-confidence. I have only begun to implement the wisdom within and yes, there`s some work involved.

2. tata canela says:

6 weeks… but how many days per week?

3. Danielle S says:

I finally achieved to lose that annoying belly fat in the last 3 months thanks to the information from Alexandra Muntean's free E-BOOK "How to drop fat ASAP". Alexandra honestly changed my life. The Free E-BOOK can be found on Alexandra's blog. I am going to put it down here just in case you need to download it..

4. Roy Alviar says:

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Arlo Harris says:

Using this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) helped me get Six pack abs. If you`re fit then you can get 6-pack abs using some special techniques in this guide. Which will give you good look and from that look you may get some self confidence. Aside from that, six-pack abs doesn`t have any relation to your general physical and mental well-being.

6. Harron Adami says:

does it work also on thighs

7. Tracy YM says:

I've been doing this 2-3 times per week for about 2 months. At the beginning I couldn't get through 1st circuit and then I had pain for days. I kept at it, and now I can get to the end and I don't have too much pain the next day. No 6-pack yet (maybe under 1" of fat lol but I started with 2-3" fat) but I can see and feel the results…people told me too. I am not able to do some of the crazy plank/side plank moves (they need pre-beginner / couch potato version) but I worked up to basic plank / side plank.

8. Halima Omar says:

i did it and it's literally amazing and feeling comfortable .

9. so, tell me did any of you lost Lbs or lost patience??

10. I used to do this workout back when I was like 14 and I got pretty toned at that time. So now that I'm 18 im going to try to watch her videos again and get back into it. She's seriously good!

11. Ennis Cayton says:

Remarkable workouts guide “suza great plan” (Google it) that can surely help you burn those horrible belly fats and build 6 pack abs. The instructions as well as guidelines are so easy to follow and understand, I got Six pack abs in small amount of time. This guidebook is truly informative and I recommend everybody to use it as well.

12. Like all other guy on the planet, I have wanted six pack abs forever. I discovered this guide “suza great plan” (Google it). I lost 34 pounds in 8 weeks, dropped to 5.4% body fat and FINALLY got 6 pack abs in less than Thirty minutes of exercise every day WITHOUT stepping foot into a gym.

13. Brady Hanson says:

Super easy 6 pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) to follow, this is among the extraordinary guides where the writer does not provide a one method suits all, this book provides choices. There are other books like this that are only ideal for expert body builders and physically fit people. On the other hand, using this guide will provide you healthy sustainable techniques that will aid in reaching your 6 pack goals.

14. Arlo Harris says:

Amazing workouts guide “suza great plan” (Google it) that could definitely assist you burn those disgusting belly fats and build Six pack abs. The book contains reader-friendly instructions and guidelines. I was able to achieve Six pack abs in just a short period of time. Yes, it is a very informative guidebook and I highly recommend it.

15. bianca022308 says:

How many times a week should you do this while you are doing other things?

16. Curtis Weber says:

This Six pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) is quite excessive guide. I think this book is very helpful for individuals who wants to slim down and have a six-pack abs simultaneously. I almost lose 3 pounds weight with in 10 days. It is very useful to me, I`ve got Six pack abs following this guide step by step. You need to try this book too.

17. I'M DOING THIS EVERY MORNING

18. Re Sibarani says:

5 minutes and i gave up…

19. I am going to try this workout

20. Hi everybody just wondering what kind the food can eat after make this workout.. I made it and feel week and dizzy having a banana and egg but no sure if it is fine or  could be no convenient for the results I want to find out. Thanks…

21. roonie jones says:

I have a lot of stubborn belly fat so if i do sit-ups or crunches my belly will blow up. I usually avoid crunches and substitute them for push-ups. its best to do a lot of cardio to get rid of belly fat rather than sit-ups

22. Jen Dang says:

I stoped half way through am sweting

23. Hi jillian ,
    How many calories does this video burn ??
    thank you so much for your great videos

24. Edmund says:

Is it just me or is side plank easy?

25. Tell me please what are these workouts for 6 weeks?

26. Finn Emery says:

I find this 6 pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) really excessive. To lose your weight and make your belly six-pack it is very helpful book I think. I almost lose Three pounds weight with in Ten days. I find this very helpful. I just followed this comprehensive guide and achieve a toned abs. You must try this book too.

27. Curtis Weber says:

Following this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) helped me get 6 pack abs. Getting 6-pack abs is much easier if you are physically fit and you utilize several of the guide’s special techniques. You could definitely look good with 6-pack abs, providing you more self-confidence. Apart from this there is no relation between six-pack abs and your over-all mental and physical well-being.

28. Brady Hanson says:

I`ve got a similar dream of almost every other guy on the planet – having six pack abs for good. I had been told concerning this guide “suza great plan” (Google it). After Eight weeks of everyday 30-minute exercise at your house, I was able to 5.5% body fat, lost 34 pounds and got Six pack abs.

29. Ashley Emery says:

If you want to know the different AB workout, give this Six pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) a try. Whether you would like to improve your physique or have a fit body all the time, following Twelve ab plans is a helpful move. Using this detailed guide helped me accomplish 6 pack abs.

30. i did this yesterday and now i ache, will be doing this workout again

31. 626PAsaD says:

I am already very thin, however I wanted to achieve a six pack. I had to stop on week 2 because i was getting supper skinny 🙁

32. Should I do this exercise every day for 6 weeks?

33. Tinfan Liu says:

thanks for the workout, I have been doing it for 2 weeks, my body fat lowered 1%, its amazing!!!