This yoga for weight loss sequence is designed to reunite you with not just your abs but your mindful core.

Connect with your breath, build strength, tone belly fat, burn calories, detoxify, improve digestion and support a happy healthy back with this customized practice with Adriene!

For more visit: http://yogawithadriene.com

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

RELATED VIDEOS

Yoga For Weight Loss – Balance Practice

Yoga For Weight Loss – Total Body Workout

Yoga For Weight Loss – Abs & Arms

Yoga For Weight Loss – Core Workout

Yoga For Weight Loss – Strengthen & Lengthen

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Stay connected~
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yogawithadriene
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yogawithadriene
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/YogaWithAdriene/…

For more on Shakey Graves music: http://shakeygraves.com/

43 comments on “Yoga For Weight Loss – 40 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Workout!
  1. Budsweiser says:

Way too much talking in this one.

2. Laura Cox says:

Next day … sore all over! This was a GREAT routine!

3. For 2.5 bucks you can get yourself a bottle of Forskolin Fit Pro which helps you burn fat and lose weight. I've used it and had great results. Click x and then stay for 75% discount. U.S. and Canada shipping only. Thumbs up so more people can see. Get your bottle here: https://www.facebook.com/DealsForGrabs/app/208195102528120

4. Shelby R says:

This kicked my ass today. Will try again tomorrow 🙂

5. April Kang says:

She needs to learn how to zip her mouth up when exercising. Noisy.

6. Norah Black says:

Do Yoga they said. It's gonna be relaxing they said…. Nah I'm just joking, I loved this sequence!

7. hey adriene..i wanted to know that should i do this video 6 times week in order to loose weight?..plzz do reply..i really want to start yoga

8. soni Khan says:

I want to loss weight….is it effective?….. I want to enjoy workout not to stress myself……

9. Adri M. says:

thank you Adriene this made me very relaxed! namaste

10. Steph says:

Vata's for chair pose wide feet is the best.

11. Diana Finney says:

Wonderful video. I needed a change of pace from some of your newer stuff, and I have to say, I am never disappointed. Also, not too much talking, for those of us who are doing it at home – there is a reason. We dont feel entirely comfortable doing it in studios, and it helps. SO MUCH!

12. To all the people moaning about the talking, there is a mute button

13. DiDi says:

Oooh, I may try some yoga. It's beneficial for me, because I'll be able to do it quietly in my bedroom, without making a load of noise. Haha.

14. Your thoroughness and yet the ability to guide people into satisfying yoga practice with simplicity is commendable! Happy Easter!

15. love your energy and humor! I'm just getting back into my yoga routine and wanted to try out new videos and instructors. Thanks for getting my yoga practice kickstarted and back on track. You are so entertaining and informative. You're a natural instructor and so down to earth. Can't wait to try out more of your videos.

16. ok I'm curious does this really make you lose weight? I've been looking for ways to lose weight. I've always lost the motivation to do so after a few weeks and I don't have a lot of space to do an exercise workout so i want to try yoga because it's supposed to be relaxing and don't need that much space

17. waste of time. Disappointed! 🙁 Lacks originality. Should go for some Indian tutor better! 🙂

18. Please ignore everyone who said less talking. Talk always and forever. For me it's so gloriously wonderful to have someone who can be light and funny and real while teaching so as to take my mind off the fact that my buttocks is on fire. You're great and we should be best friends

19. Just did it feel my heart beat is this supposed to happen have my heart beat like a workout

20. wonderful sense of humer! thank you for your generosity!

21. Macrinaaa says:

I can never do any of the hurdles omg

22. Sarah Harvey says:

i collapsed on the floor at 30 haha, heard her talking about downward dog while i was laying on the floor, heeeell no XD

23. Shelby Scott says:

I've been doing YWA for about three years now and came back to this video as it was recommended. It's so cool to see how the practices have changed over time! Not only in the content and difficulty, but also in your teaching style! It's like going back and reading your friend's old journal entries. Thanks for all you do, Adriene!

24. i put this on for my sister Je'Myla she quit she's a quit's all the time

25. the way you guide the practice in 2017 is different, and so much more natural than it is in this video. So funny to see how we all change.

26. I cursed my way through this workout

27. Aimee Florez says:

Adriene – first, I LOVE YOU. Seriously. You helped me LOVE yoga and what it could do for my body, mind, spirit. I thank you from the bottom of my chi (ha!). I did this video this morning and loved it, but my goodness what a transformation you've had in the past 4 years! You are SO chatty here – and I the nerd in me loved it b/c of how well you explained each move and I need that too. But the sage in my thought, "Wow. Adriene talks. A LOT. Need. More. Quiet." Hope you don't take this too critically. I think you are amazing.

28. TheLoser27 says:

I was dead by the ten min mark

29. Your voice is so relaxing- Sort of like a Scarlett Johansson voice. You're my favorite and your videos are so real and informative. ♡

30. Drew Luper says:

Holy hell! My abs are gonna be sore for days!! But that's a good thing. 🙂

31. I've been following this book for a month now, going on my 5th week. I have had no exercise, just my normal 3500-4000 steps a day. I did, however, cut my calorie intake down to 1200 a day. These results happened in the last month. I'm truly impressed. . Visit here https://getpocket.com/s/Mvcob 🙂

32. Judy Ann says:

This is a great video. You speak so clearly and made me feel comfortable. I love how you are more organic than structured, as thats how it should be. Thankyou for creating a relaxed style of teaching.

33. Wow I just finished your 31 day challenge which was great. This one kicked my butt! Can't wait to do the other two.

34. How often should I do this to see results? TIA!

35. I couldn't do this at all because my arms are so weak. I gave up cause it was so frustrating. Also it hurt MY neck. This was the worst workout I've ever done because instead of being a good type of sore it was just painful

36. Amy Nguyen says:

i like it, but she talks too much and it annoys me when i am doing the yoga.

37. C Foust says:

challenging and amazing. I love the way you talked through each motion, exactly what to do, keeps me checked in instead of going through the motions. felt extreme awareness all through my body. I can really feel the moves squeezing everywhere. feeling amazing afterwards, I feel like I drained or squeezed a lot of negative out, and feeling stronger because I can all my muscles working as you talk through it. same kind of feeling like — i think it was — Day 17 of Restoration, that slow, intentional, put-everything-you've-got into it, looks-easy-but-not, constantly check-in and all the work going on inside. feels like embers glowing red hot inside, kind of beautiful energy.

38. everytime she says 2013 I age 10 years

39. Lena Marise says:

I thought this was easy BUT IM WRONG. I'd rather do some hiit workouts. I need some super beginner yoga lol