Denise Austin: Abs- Office Workout is a short but effective workout that focuses on sculpting the abs, slimming the waistline, and tightening the oblique muscles through a series of exercises that can all be done right from your chair. Expert Trainer, Denise Austin proves that you no longer have to let long hours at the office keep you from the fit body that you desire. Look and feel your best as you engage the muscles in your core, stretch your back, and improve circulation right from your desk! For more office workouts from Denise Austin, click here: http://bit.ly/OsOW6L

Click Here to Subscribe to the BeFit channel:

For full selection of great workouts like this one, visit the BeFit Channel on YouTube:

Check out our official website at:

Check us out on Facebook:

Follow us on Twitter at:

Check us out on Pinterest:

To purchase DVD’s, Check out the Lionsgate Fitness store at:

38 comments on “Denise Austin: Abs- Office Workout
  1. Thank you so much for this Abs office workout. I do yoga on my breaks but this is a good in-between small break!

2. Ashley Emery says:

If you`d like to acquire 6 pack abs then you need to try this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it). Acquiring this book is recommended by if you wish to have good look and high self-confidence. I have only begun to implement the wisdom within and yes, there is some work involved.

3. Sophie Webb says:

This woman sounds like she has been smoking for the past five years

4. This Six pack abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it) is a very good for work out also show you various ways to work out ABS! Following Twelve ab plans must be helped you to improve or keep your body fit! Using this comprehensive guide helped me achieve 6 pack abs.

5. Niesje1985 says:

Hahah I did..and felt it right away in my abdomen XD

6. Love the exercises..but the last one will definitely brake your office chair..!

7. CS Laurie says:

I came on here to read comments about others success or failure with these exercises and all I read is arseholes selling Clickbait ads.

8. hello mam as ,I had undergone appendicitis operation seven years back so is dat okay to do dis exercise to reduce belly wieght..???

9. Yvette K says:

cool thank you for sharing

10. Zubiila says:

Is it enough to do this 3 minutes a day (like by simply following the video from start to end) or should you repeat?

11. Dani says:

This was very energizing!

12. brightbite says:

This seems to only work the muscles in my legs. :/

13. Yvette K says:

good workout for myself and really easy thanks

14. thanks for da vdo…I'm trying it!

15. mrkrud says:

lol just broke my office chair picking myself up on the handles XD careful if your office give you cheap stuff

16. I felt that , sheeeesh lol

17. Eltsu 80 says:

Thank you 🙂 this was very good and effective! You're such a positive person Denis 🙂 keep going!

18. WingMeTips says:

your face looks like your trying to hold in a shit

19. I like the fact that she gives off a kind persona.

20. good stuff , I feel it. yay yay

21. Thank you Denise for sharing your 5 minute exercises, it actually helps me target all the areas I dont't focus on.  After watching your videos I cancelled my gym membership coz I can now do everything from the comfort of my home and watch over my little baby too.

22. Vina Nay says:

To regular folks who want to melt fat some day, Just Go and Google Fat Blast Blueprint so you can get started

23. Md Rasel says:

Hi there, have you come across BELLYfatTACK yet? Simply copy-paste BellyFATtack.com to the browser to take a look at their site! On there you will see a beneficial free video presentation by an experienced medical doctor teaching about how you can reduce weight. It made it possible for Andre to get rid of his belly fat. I will probably give this a shot. Hopefully it helps you also…

24. It would be a shame if you did not burn fat when other people accomplish it so easily using Fat Blast Formula (search for it on google).

25. This is a great idea, sitting in an office all day is one of the worst things you can do to your body.

26. This is an excellent idea. I work a lot in front of my PC everyday and sometimes I have backache. With these exercises I can train my abdominals and fresh my muscles a bit. Thank you very much shearing with us.

27. Alok Kumar says:

Yep I agree. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well.

And My international body building trainer also recommended this 7 food elements to kill your fat belly.

i found it here bit.ly/1gbNoes?=lfvuy

28. mario brown says:

Hey there, have you come across Bellyfattack ? Just search Google. On there you will discover a beneficial free video presentation by a longtime qualified nutritionist revealing how to lose extra fat. This made it possible for Khalid to burn his belly fat. Just give it a try. It may help you too.

29. TheAbStand says:

Think time is the number one excuse office workers have for not staying fit and healthy. Thanks for sharing this – easy way to get a workout in.
    If you or your viewers have trouble with abs because of back or neck pain – visit us at the AbStand for a machine that works while you stand.

30. Hey there, have you heard about Bellyfattack ? Just look on Google. On there you can find a beneficial free video presentation by a well accredited physician revealing the right way to lose excess weight. It helped Bianca to get rid of her abdominal fat. It might work for you too…

31. Hi! I'm Matt.I did -40 lbs past two months.Go to hddiet.gs#Ihkw

32. TheAbStand says:

These are simple but effective office workouts – this video is great for anybody who has a hard time finding the time to workout.

We have the perfect ab machine to use at the office – visit us at theabstand*net

33. Hello, have you discovered Shape X Booster? (search for it on google) You will discover the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Shape X Booster, you will discover how to lose fat fast.