35 comments on “25-Minute Calorie-Crushing Cardio and Legs Workout | Class FitSugar
  1. Chidi M says:

I am really amazed by this legs treatment solution “myma shocking plan” (Google it). Nevertheless, getting the ideal results needs effort in undertaking workout routines and commitment to stick to the program. I was miserable having bow legs in many years. Thankfully, I`ve been able to straighten my legs with the help of this treatment plan.

2. Jen Probst says:

love the workouts .I enjoy how fun you make workout

3. Jessie Chris says:

Anna is awesome! I've done every workout from Popsugar fitness so many xs!

4. Jade Lamond says:

4 minutes in and im done

5. Great workout and I LOVED the warmup. Gonna use this warmup for other workouts!
    Gotta love Anna ❤️

6. Lauren Zama says:

This is so intense I did this with my Thermosculpt and I sweated so much

7. This is one of your best cardio-muscu workout! congratulations! And your outfits are amazing! 🙂 Great ratio of stretching/isometric/muscular workout. Great for beginners as well as advanced people! GOOODDDD JOOOOOOBBBBB! 😉 I shared!

8. Si vous avez un cardio muscu workout à faire par jour, c'est celui là! J'en fais régulièrement des vidéos sur cette chaîne et il est très bien expliqué, partie muscu assez lente, mais ça active tous les muscles et ça réduit les risques de blessures… Les options de modifications sont parfaitement adaptées pour ceux qui ont des blessures anciennes pas réglées! La préparation (activation) du début est assez longue pour bien préparer les muscles au travail d'équilibre qui s'en vient, la partie étirements de la fin comble les besoins, vous pouvez au pire continuer après. Les exercices de bras y'en a pas tellement mais si vous les allongez avec les modifs avancées ça travaille, et avec le demi-pont y'a quand même un travail isométrique au niveau des triceps. C'est bon autant pour les débutants que pour les avancés, je vous le partage, je l'ai trouvé génial. Vous pouvez également vous abonner à la chaîne, c'est Popsugar fitness! Donnez-moi des nouvelles! C'est un 25 min bien investit qui prépare vraiment bien à affronter les journées sombres de la maîtrise! 🙂

9. Doing the box like a maniac at home, belly jiggling wildly. Your enthusiasm is infectious! This is why PopSugar is my favourite workout channel. <3

10. This is my favorite trio to watch work together! They have so much fun!

11. Anna is supercool and energetic!!

12. DragonRiders says:

She said that you're looking good when I was huffing like a puppy

13. Your workouts are GREAT!!!

14. Lama says:

amazing workout i feel so good 🙂 thankyou

15. unknown says:

How can I lose weight on my legs without getting too bigger muscles? Is it only with running?!

16. Sara MM says:

Wow Anna you really burned me up with this one! Such a great workout in just 25 min!!

17. Great workout! And you guys make it really fun too with all the comments and laughs. Thumbs up!

18. how many calories does this burn roughly?

19. Montez Miles says:

How many calories are burned?

20. m Haigh says:

Thank you! Great workout for someone new to cardio!

21. how many calories does this burn?

22. clauditaluna says:

I love you more than I hate you 🙂

23. Cathy Perez says:

Anna is my fun & happy inspiration! Quick, but effective routine! Thx for sharing!! Ur keeping me in shape & accountable! Happy New Year!!

24. Patricia S says:

Lovely workout! Greetings from Holland. X.

25. yay annas back hosting!!! i love it when she leads the class!

26. Kelsey C says:

this is the first PopSugar workout I've done with Anna as the trainer and I loved it! Nice job!

27. thank you for this Gymnastics but this Gymnastics can be heavy weight (80)
    please write under every video Possible weight to prasctise it

28. karen lopez says:

So much strech. Is really a 18min wo

29. I love this team of ladies! Great workout; and some I didn't even modify!

30. Does anyone know how many calories this burns?

31. As someone who is just getting back into working out regularly, i really liked this workout. The modifications are doable. It's nice and slow. Some cardio workouts have you going crazy sweating and dying. This is nice and easy but you still break a sweat and feel like you're being active. To those who are struggling: give yourself grace! It's ok to fail! Just try again! You can do this!