39 comments on “25 Min Low Impact Cardio Workout for Beginners – HIIT Beginner Workout Routine at Home for Women Men
  1. Man did that make me sweat! All from the comfort of my own home thanks!

2. i have done the beginner workout with ma cousin for a night and now we do it together some nights using you guys chanel we enjoy doing it with you guys **

3. Harrrgh says:

I only did 3 minutes and I feel like a total failure. I am so unfit right now and have to totally start over.

4. I was sweating so much that my dad saw me and asked if I was okay! Thanks for the great workout!!

5. Billy Surber says:

Ive been doing this for a week, along with REALLY changing my diet. I am a 44 year old male and I lost 10 lbs last week. Love this program!

6. you guys are amzing…ive been doing two of your cardio workouts for two weeks now and i already feel great…and confident and energetic ….thank you guys so much…

7. I feel immensely motivated to work out with this video! You both are incredible. And warm too.. Thank you very very much!

8. This is my favorite so far! it's the first "beginner" workout that I've actually been able to do completely as a beginner. They're very encouraging and that's nice too!

9. Hey guys! I started the beginner program workouts and I am in the third week. I wanted to ask if I can go jogging on the days off? or shall it be totally off from any activity?
    thanks!

10. Hi coaches. I really addicted to your workout.

11. Love the workouts? Would like a 5 minute cool-down.

12. thanks for the amazing workout !

13. olivia brown says:

thanks guys i am a child and i found it very good and it helped i have the same weights as the man

14. Hey guys I jus joined….. jus wanted to say hey…. I jus did this workout and it's amazing thank you guys so much….. I'm 243lbs and my goal weight is 155lbs so happy to start this workout journey with you guys and I can't wait to get to my ideal weight….. praying it's before summertime lol

15. I just found you guys and I am so happy that I did! Where I live the weather is crappy at this time of year and it makes it hard to motivate myself to get outside to run/work out. This was the perfect 25 min work out and I was able to do it in my bedroom! Just subscribed I look forward to working out with you guys again! 🙂

16. I what to ask u something what kind of shake or vitamins I can take

17. I just started the beginners program yesterday, needless to say, this is tough but definitely easier than yesterday.

18. I'm 12 and I'm not really active and this really helped! I'm going to start doing a 25-30 min workout everyday, using your channel!❤️ Thank You So Much!!

19. Another awesome workout with Coach Kozak and Claudia! Seriously, the best workouts out there! Keep up the great work and I'll see you at my next workout!

20. Winged Gypsy says:

This is my 3rd HIIT workout ever! Love how arms are incorporated…I used 5 lb weights. Rotating focus on legs or arms every other HIIT workout will benefit maximum muscle building. A 10 min light cardio exercise afterwards reduces leg muscle soreness (DOMS) for me. Exercise is psychological not only physical. Thank you for motivation with your workouts!

21. Cynthia H says:

First day to a better body! My exercise buddy turned me on to HASfit. Thank you , thank you, thank you!

22. surbhi jain says:

wow..this is the best cardio workout…you guys rock

23. another workout done!! Just wondering, do you have any tips on how to eat healthy??

24. Sarah McGee says:

Hey there guys, just wanted to say I really appreciate your videos. I'm nearly 180kg and not heaps comfortable walking into a gym – you make it easy for me to fit this into my day & give me options that are safe and effective. Keep being awesome xx

25. jeez you guys have killed me but thank you for this, i really tht motivation at the end. another round tomorrow for me

26. I am loving working out with you two ! I was unsure how I could keep motivated through a trainer on the internet but you are SO motivating and kind ! When I'm at a comfortable place in my weight loss journey I'll be sure to share photos of how you have helped ! (( I'm even checking out your food videos … thank you for it all !! ))

27. love your exercises guys. It's good to know how many calories we can burn in 25 minutes. i have lower back problems and knee problem. can you recommend me some of your videos for beginners eventually some intermediate level videos? i'd like to lose belly fat, work out some abs(easy workout), butt and thigs. You are doing great a job! Good to have you here!

28. thank god for these low intensity videos I stopped working out for 2 months and I tried do the high intensity workouts I used to do but I couldn't so I'll do these and then up the intensity

29. sonja frost says:

on monday i couldn't do the warm up…today i finished strong doing most of the harder moves! next monday ill move up to the 30 min video, because i already feel stronger and more energetic! thank you so much, yall are not annoying or fake "happy", you remind me to breath and keep my posture correct, i wish i had found you last year!!

30. vvvennedth says:

i have weak knee so this low impact workout really helpful !!  after i finish this i feel so great and my knee is safe. thanks 😀

31. Love this low intensive Workout!!

32. iibnf says:

This is good – whenever I sprain my ankle or knee doing the harder stuff or running, I can pull this up and still get a good work out without making injuries worse. Sweet.

33. Working out with you is always fun and challenging, i really enjoy it and i know it's going to be amazing results. So much love from Cali, Colombia 🙂

34. great workouts thanks a lot

35. Great workout, low impact options were great for me, I have some joints injuries, so it fits great, I sweat a lot and at the end I feel really good and not too tired, thanks for sharing.

36. Kellie Oke says:

Perfect for beginners. I'm extremely overweight and for my first day back in the game, following claudias moves I was able to keep going and keep pushing with just enough energy to complete the circuit.