28 comments on “Cardio Workout – Best Way To Lose Fat
  1. gabriel bak says:

Can you please launch a fitness clothing brand!!!

2. Jen, you are so fun and cute, I've been watching you for a while. Do you have any tips for a new youtuber?

3. michael jackson!!! good choice!!!

4. Julie Karam says:

We tried this diet myself after seeing how my buddy benefited from that. At first I of course wanted to accomplish this and I have dropped a grand overall of 16lbs from the “sowo amazing plan” (Google it). This specific really was a life changer for me and I feel so much healthier.

5. Christine J says:

Way to go Jen ! I love your videos!

6. Becizzle says:

Cool remix of MJs Song. RIP Michael Jackson. thanks for the workout!

7. qayummy says:

Hey, love your videos. They have got me going and have really inspired me to keep going. Please can you do a video on best pre workout and post workout foods. Love you! Thank you xx

8. Dana Reuvany says:

your work outs are so dynamic I never get bored!

9. Could You address in a future video the signs of over-training?

10. Jen you're amazing! I've started watching all of your videos I'm obsessed

11. Mr1deathnote says:

I can't find the app for the 8 week challenge on Google play store.

12. Becky Carter says:

My close friend was the one who told me about the diet program when she said how she dropped her weight. She was able to burn 19 pounds. Take a look at “sowo amazing plan” on google.

13. yea thats cool , your really fit , its been yrs since i was but feel like i can do that again now

14. T V says:

your my favorite workout buddy .

15. T V says:

killed it . incredible balance

16. Emcy Corteza says:

You seriously inspire me!!!

17. Stephanie says:

any HIIT cardio for beginners. i attempted to complete this entire workout. giiiirrlllll i almost died. love your personality and your videos!

18. Thank you for the great ideas, I can push myself further on the workouts.

19. Hi Jen- I came across your videos in the attempt to find ways to burn fat and increase muscle…which you seem to be a pro at. We here in WEST PALM BCH FL ❤YOU! I've incorporated a TON of your workouts in my routine but more importantly, I'm PUSHING myself to the point I know I can reach.

Question- not fitness related- what would you say is the number one reason for your success on YouTube and Instagram? I appreciate all you do!!

20. Hi Jen- I came across your videos in the attempt to find ways to burn fat and increase muscle…which you seem to be a pro at. We here in WEST PALM BCH FL ❤YOU! I've incorporated a TON of your workouts in my routine but more importantly, I'm PUSHING myself to the point I know I can reach.

21. John Smith says:

do u care bout anything besides body image….

22. what is your breast workout to be bigger alike please answer and thanks

23. Chochou ak says:

Elle rigole sûrement Lol

24. 098anna says:

How do I contact you? I don't live near you & I can't afford expensive training but if you could train me somehow through email, phone or something that'd be great! 🙂

25. hello jen,
    i love you videos .
    you have me wanna get my butt off the couch and do a workout with you.
    iam 258 pds and i want to know or how to lose fat and start eating right.
    your my inspiration❤